Review: Lancome Renergie H.C.F. Triple Serum Eye

 

As an extroverted introvert, I find that I am best when I am recharging my batteries on my own (aside from the company of my cat), but I will also seek out other people, particularly those that I love, when I want someone with me. While that sounds like a nice balance, I also happen to be in a full time job that requires lots of interaction with people on a daily basis, and as much as I love it, it can be incredibly exhausting. I have to put my best face forward every time I'm in a consult, and as such, the Lancome Renergie H.C.F. Triple Serum Eye has been an absolute godsend!

 

When I saw this being advertised on their website a while back, I was curious about it, as I had some success with their previous eye creams, and wanted to see how it'd go. This is described as a visible eyelift in a non-invasive treatment, and with such a tagline, wouldn't you want it too? This uses a combination of three actives - Hyaluronic Acid, C+Niacinamide and Vitamin F, augmented with SNK-Peptide. Together, they are supposed to help decrease the appearance of eye lines, while also lifting the eyelids and reducing the puffiness of your under eye region.

 

The packaging is unique in that it keeps all the three formulas separated, and this triple-chambered bottle helps to keep it at it's maximum efficacy, so as to maintain potency, and these are three normally incompatible formulas. It has a clear pull off cap, and one pump is all that you need to get the product out. To me, it looks like a light cream and serum on my finger, and you just need to blend it together before dabbing it around the eye area. It also doesn't hurt that this bottle is gorgeous, shiny and silver. 

Simply press and lift the under eye region to help keep the puffiness at bay, before smoothing it from under the eye to the outer cover and above the brow. I like that the formula is light, and doesn't sit on the skin for a long time. I feel like what it does best is reduce the puffiness that I do experience around my eyes, and that it also has the added bonus of feeling like it's making a difference to the appearance of fine lines. I don't find this to have a fragrance, and it doesn't interfere with my makeup, or any other products that I've been using.

 

Sitting at $149 for 20 ml of product, this stuff is not cheap, but I can't argue with something that works so well on me. This may be my favourite eye product from them, and that's saying a lot, given that I've also been a big fan of their other eye products previously (which you can find over here and here). I'm actually contemplating getting another bottle! What are you using as your eye cream?

Comments

Popular Posts