Review: Natralus Sorboderm Natural Gentle Skin Cleanser 2.2

 

Welcome to Spring, where the winds are strong, the pollen is thick and the hay fever is at it's all time high!  While I did get over a cold at the end of Winter, I tend to be quite prone to having it stick around, which means that I get quite a bit of post nasal drip and cough for eons after catching a virus. Add that to the fact that Spring is all about that stuffy nose and accompanying eczema, well, let's just say that Spring, while gorgeous and in full bloom on the outside, isn't always about me being my best self. And did I mention that I'm also allergic to a number of my patients? Life's little ironies, eh?

 

To help keep things under control, I do take an antihistamine daily (cheers to you, Zyrtec!), and while I do have a better skincare regime now to keep my skin balanced, I do still have to occasionally watch what I apply to my skin to prevent it from freaking out, or to calm it down when it's having a flare up episode. I've already had a bit of inflammation that I've had to deal with, where my eyes got quite itchy and a little sore, and so, I'm being quite cautious with certain new products I've been trying out.

 

Given my heightened state of paranoia after my recent skin meltdown, I was excited to receive something I was sure I wouldn't have an issue with, and guess what - spoiler - it's been great for my skin! Natralus dropped off an unexpected, and lovely, little gift of their Sorboderm Natural Gentle Skin Cleanser 2.2, and sitting at just under $20 for 450 ml of product, this is certainly excellent value for money!

 

Said to be a gentle and replenishing body and face cleanser, this is meant to leave the skin clean, yet hydrated. I love that this is meant to be, and I quote,"exceptionally good for dehydrated, flaky, delicate and mature, fragile skin". This comes in an opaque, white pump bottle with a simple label, and this contains vitamins E, B3 and B5, as well as rice bran oil, and glycerin, all put together to help maintain the natural protective barrier and pH level of skin.  

 

Each push of the pump delivers a 20 cent sized amount of pearly white cleanser, and this cleanses the skin of dirt and impurities without stripping it of it's natural oils, so the skin doesn't end up feeling tight and dry. Instead. this fragrance free cleanser, which doesn't foam up at all, actually leaves my skin comfortable and clean. I've been a big fan of Natralus for years, and this latest drop has me fan girling all over again. Grab your own bottle over here, and let me know what you think! What is your favourite Natralus product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts