Review: Goodness Me Quarterly Beauty & Lifestyle Box

 

Oh my goodness, but do I feel nostalgic! I mean, I cut my teeth on subscription boxes back in the day, when I was first starting my blog. The delight of opening that box and peeling back the layers of tissue paper to see what's hiding within the containers, pouring it all out and squealing with excitement over all the goodies... Oooooof! I don't think I've changed much, to be honest! It fills me with joy to talk about subscription boxes once more, particularly one that I'm totally obsessed with, and that's the Goodness Me Quarterly Beauty & Lifestyle Box! 

 

It lives up to the name - these boxes are sent out every 3 months, and they are valued at over $80 each time, and while I may have received three so far, and that doesn't sound like quite a large sampling pool, I can truly say I haven't been disappointed once! In fact, so much so that I thought I'd dedicate an entire post to the August Goodness Me Beauty Box! Packed to the brim with goodness, I opened it to find an Antipodes Hand and Body Cream in Delight, which I got really excited about! I'm a big Antipodes fan, from way back when I first started this blog, and I was happy to see an old friend that I missed. 

 

Next up, I received a Grin Toothbrush Medium in Charcoal. Having used, and currently still using, Grin products, I can honestly attest to the quality of their range. They also included a full sized spray bottle of Euclove Linen Bedding and Mattress Spray, which I wasn't expecting, but that's the beauty of a beauty and lifestyle box - you seriously never know what you're gonna end up with! I like the addition of the Euclove Linen Bedding and Mattress Spray, as it's not something that I would normally buy for myself, but as someone who lives in a slightly damp house in Sydney, I figured that this might actually take the edge off that mildewy scent. 

 

While that's good, the next thing I unearthed was even better - a full sized Summer Salt Body Bronzed Babe Glow Oil in Cacao, just in time for Summer! Having just finished a body oil I received in an earlier box, I can't wait to crack this open for my next warm day out! Continuing along the theme of moisturising the skin, I got the Eco Lips Pure and Simple Vanilla Organic Lip Balm, which is such a great flavour - inoffensive and easy to like. I was also given the Mitty Polish Off Soakies Candy Pink, which is basically like little caps that you can place over your fingertips to help remove things like gel nail polish and acrylic nails, rather than using foil. It's actually a genius idea, and I look forward to trying it!

 

They also chucked in four samples, including The Salt Box Relaxation Soak Bath Salt, which looks like a generous amount for one bath, and another Antipodes product, a small sachet of Maya Hyaluronic Serum, which I'll slip into my carry on for the next trip away! Speaking of great carry on sized products, they included samples of the Giovanni Castor Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, which are new to me, and they look interesting! Last but not least, there's also a pot of Oh Gigi Organic Tooth Powder in Minty Brush. Given that it's a brand that I didn't know was out there, I was happy with it's inclusion. Overall, for just under $50 every three months, it's excellent value for money, and worth getting! You can also use my affiliate code 'LEAH' to get a little discount. Have you tried anything from Goodness Me yet?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts