Review: Feat by You ViTassie Pure Mountain Water First Care Toner

My skincare rotation is ever changing, but sometimes, I try things that I really like, and I find it hard to part with them. This means that I end up trying to finish a whole lot of things that I should probably be giving up - it's such a struggle. AND a solid first world problem! Honestly though, I was fortunate enough to try the Feat by You ViTassie Pure Mountain Water First Care Toner a while back, when I initially received a bunch of Feat by You products, and as I couldn't get it out of my head, I had to double back and add it back into my rotation!

 

For those who need a refresher, you can find my original post on Feat by You over here. They are a vegan and cruelty free brand, and on top of that, they are also a sustainable line, which I love! Developed as a Korean-Australian skincare brand, I adored using, and finishing, their ViTassie Vita Cica Refreshing Gel Cream, and I was reminded of how great it was when I started integrating the ViTassie Pure Mountain Water First Care Toner into the mix, because, as you may have guessed, this toner is seriously excellent!

 

Retailing for $29, this toner comes in a tall, clear bottle with a screw cap. This is quite a lightweight toner, with a bit of viscosity to it, while still remaining very watery. It is beautifully gentle and with the ingredients being a blend of hyaluronic acid and Tasmanian mountain water, which are meant to have hydrating properties, and Kakadu plums, an excellent source of antioxidants and Vitamin C, this is said to revive dull and tired skin. 

It's also meant to help restore moisture loss after cleansing, as well as aiding in keeping sensitive skin calm, while reducing redness. Additionally, this toner is supposed to help improve the skin barrier, which will in turn increase the moisture retention abilities. It's also great for keeping the oil balance of the skin, so that you can have skin that doesn't look shiny.

I love that this hasn't caused any tingling or irritation, and this is really soft on my skin. To apply this, I pour a small amount of it into the palm of my hand, before tapping it into my skin. I find this to be relatively fragrance free. I love that this doesn't sit on the skin for long, and that it gets absorbed really quickly. I've been using it twice daily religiously, and it is so gorgeous! I feel like it's what's responsible for the dewy glow on my skin. You can grab it over here. What's your latest toner?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts