Review: Feat By You Vitassie Vita Cica Refreshing Gel Cream

Change is in the air, and while I'm not a big fan of the colder months (come and talk to me about how grumpy the cold weather makes me, particularly when it comes to drying my clothes outdoors), I do appreciate that this has gotten rid of that horrendously sticky and humid weather that Summer gave us on a daily basis. It was tricky, because I struggled a little with keeping my face moisturised during the day, while also sweating continuously.

 

I used to only apply my facial sunscreen as my day moisturiser, without any additional lotion beneath it, but I found that my skin was quite dry by the end of the day. I did, for a while, try to use a moisturiser underneath my sunscreen, but I found that this ended up interacting with my makeup, causing it to ball on my skin, which made me feel quite frustrating, so I stopped for a while. Thankfully, the Feat By You Vitassie Vita Cica Refreshing Gel Cream ticks a lot of boxes, and certainly hasn't caused me any grief in that department!

 

Feat By You is a vegan and cruelty free brand that is also sustainable, and they have a tagline that says 'Inspired by Nature, Powered by Science', which is something I can get behind! This is also a Korean-Australian skincare brand, and they source ingredients, such as Kakadu plum and water from Tasmania, for the products, which come across beautifully in what they create. They currently have quite a limited range, but this simply means that there's always room for expansion!

 

The Vitassie Vita Cica Refreshing Gel Cream comes in a blue jar with a screw lid, and as the name would suggest, this has a bouncy gel cream consistency to it. It has been formulated with Kakadu plum, making it steeped in antioxidants and vitamin C, helping to brighten and energize skin to give it a glow. There is also Tasmanian mountain water, which is rich in minerals, and can help replenish hydration and plump skin. It is also supposed to help combat redness and irritation. 

 

This has a lightweight texture, and gets absorbed in a flash, leaving a slightly cool sensation on the skin. The cream doesn't have much of a scent to it, but it is meant to have notes of tea tree and herbs. I love that this doesn't interact with any other products I have been using on my skin, and it is quite soothing and moisturising. I also love that this don't cut into the budget too much, at only $33 for 100 ml of product. You can find it over here on their website. It has been great for my skin over the transitional months, and I will be finishing the jar before Winter hits, I imagine! What is your go to day moisturiser?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts