Review: Herlum Copa Dew All Over Nourishing Oil

 

The weather is turning just that little bit cooler here in Sydney, and I feel like it's still taking it's sweet time to reach proper cosy weather, which is just fine by me! I have, however, despite this slow crawl towards Winter, noticed a change in the air, and how much drier my skin feels, particularly that of my hands. I have also found a bit of a shift in the way the skin of my body has been feeling, in that it is actually a little rougher and tighter, indicating that I'm in need of a bit more TLC for the skin than I've been showing it. 

When it comes to the gift that keeps on giving, I can honestly say that one of the best beauty decisions that I made last year was in buying myself the Cult Beauty. I'm still wading through all of the gorgeous things that I have pulled out of the drawers, and just about everything has been beautiful. It's also given me the chance to try products that I would have had to pick up on my own, and the Herlum Copa Few All Over Nourishing Oil falls into that category.

 

This is an oil that contains copaiba oil as their hero ingredient, and this is an oil that has been used in Brazil for centuries to help skin heal. It also has other beautiful ingredients, such as cold-pressed rosehip oil and buriti oil. Together, these are packed with antioxidants and vitamins, and they are meant to make the Herlum Copa Dew All Over Nourishing Oil a multi-tasker that can help your skin, hair and body feel loved and looked after. On top of the uses listed above, this can also be used as a bath oil to make your soaking experience an even better one.


This comes in a clear glass bottle with white accents containing 50 ml of yellow oil. Once you unscrew the cap, it reveals a small opening that makes pouring the oil out of the bottle an easy experience, without letting it gush out. A few taps of this into the palm of my hand allows me to cover the top half of my body, and about the same does the rest nicely. The formula of this oil is smooth, silky and spreads over the skin beautifully.

While this isn't a dry oil, I find that this does get absorbed relatively quickly without leaving any residue behind on the skin. This has a gorgeous, almost amber scent to it, with a blend of upcycled apple oil, as well as notes of white tea, cedarwood and lemon peel. This has been a lovely treat to come back to at the end of a long day, and sitting at just under $60, you can find it over on Cult Beauty. Have you tried anything from Herlum?

Comments

Popular Posts