Review: Garnier Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum

 

My love for vitamin C and that resulting glowy, dewy skin is something that I make no secret of, and I'm always on the hunt for that Next Big Thing that will help me achieve those skin goals. I think it's probably because I associate radiant skin with being healthy, and therefore, as someone with normal to dry skin, I'm always looking to get that glow. It sweetens the deal when I find an excellent product from a brand that is both affordable, and reliable, on top of being budget friendly!

 

The brand that I'm talking about here is Garnier, and I'm been crushing on the Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum! Infused with 10% pure vitamin C, this has been designed to help brighten dull and tired skin overnight (and anything that works harder than me is always welcome in my life!), and this is said to give you a radiant complexion when you wake up in the morning. If that doesn't sound appealing, I don't know what would!

This comes in an amber bottle with a dropper applicator, and you can vary the amount that you get out according to how much you want to use. I find about 4 drops to be appropriate for my skin, and I love that this has a gorgeous scent to it. It has a runny consistency, and get absorbed quickly, leaving barely a trace of it behind.

 

My skin is happier for having tried this, and I feel like it has been reacting quite well to the serum in that it has looked brighter, even with my constant travelling and exposure to different environments and plane air. I like that while it does retail for about $40, you can often find Garnier on sale, as it is sold at quite a few different places. A simple google search turned up a result of $24 at one retailer, so it does pay to shop around!

 

This is meant to suit all skin types and tones. The great news for those who are concerned is that Garnier is cruelty free - isn't that great? This also has the added bonus of being vegan, so just about anyone can try this! Now you can buy up big, and not feel guilty - except for that part where you might be feeling a little bad for how tired your credit card looks! Have your skin goals changed over the years, and if so, what are they now?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts