It's time to take out the trash - literally! Last month, I finished quite a lot of products, and now, you get to see them!
1) Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser - A decent face wash from their cruelty free line. I liked how it felt on my skin.
2) Puretopia Deep Cleansing Clay Mask - A decent mask that didn't result in much tingling on my face.
3) RPR Treatment Leave-In Moisuriser - Not bad, but did weigh my hair down just a teeny bit.
4) Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - If you're after a foamy cleanser, then this is one for you. It's not particularly exciting, but does the job.
5) Etude House Deep Moisturising Hydrogel Mask - Liked this! I found that it really did help my skin feel more moisturised.
6) Dove Anti-perspirant Deodorant - I feel like I run through a can of this every month!
7) The Jojoba Company Jojoba Oil - Took me ages to finish this large bottle! Full review here.Repurchase? Yes
8) Cedel Scented Hairspray in Coconut Bay - I enjoyed using this, and while not a huge fan of coconut, didn't mind the scent.
9) Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in Cocoa Glow - Spray and go? Easy peasy! I liked this for the convenience and the non-stickiness of it.
10 Dr Lewinn's Advanced Eye Cream - Really pretty eye cream! When you look into the jar, it looks like flecks of gold floating in a sea of pearl coloured gel. I found my under eye bags to look less like check in and more like carry on.
11) Sanctuary Spa Pore Refining Toner - I found this to be refreshing, but I didn't think it did heaps for my skin.
12) Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Eye Mask - I like the 24K range by Lonvitalite! A very decent eye mask.
13) Sasatinnie Platinum White Truffle Brightening Silky Mask - While fun, like all face masks, I didn't think this brightened up my skin any.
14) Etude House Green Tea Face Mask - If you like green tea, you'll love this! This was very soothing and refreshing at the same time.
Repurchase? Already have
15) Woolworths Cotton Balls - My staple for removing nail polish.
16) Benefit Stay Don't Stray - Didn't like this one much. I did when I first opened it, because it worked well as an eye primer, but it wasn't a great concealer, and went bad after about 6 months. Perhaps I got a dud?
17) Sun FX Body Polish - A pretty good body polish! I liked the size of the granules.
18) Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Black - While the product was good initially, this dried too quickly for my liking, making it impossible to use.
19) Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Pink - As above.
20) Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er in Black - Blackest black there is! I'm already onto my second one of this.
Repurchase? Already done!
21) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - A decent product that is easy to transport and has a spoolie on the end. However, it does slip a little on certain base products.
22) Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask - If you love Hydraluron, then you'll love this!
23) Essence Lash Princess Mascara - A great budget mascara from Essence! Considering that their other mascaras haven't been great for me, it's nice that this one really did work.
24) Lonvitalite Crystal Whitening and Moisturising Hand Mask - It's a little too cumbersome to use often. Moisturised, but that's it.
25) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - Needs to be a staple! Love this!
In the travel/sample sizes, I enjoyed using the Uskincare foot pumice, Guerlain eye cream and L'Occitane shampoo.
What did you finish last month? Any that you were happy to see the end of?