Review: Esmi Golden Glow Illumination Body Oil

 

I've been very bad at managing my money recently, and I've been doing it all in the name of trying out new things for the blog, so that you wouldn't have to waste your money! Ok, so it's not entirely that noble, but did it work for a moment there when you were reading this? What I actually truly blame is the number of sales I've seen come up, and as such, I've been lured into spending my hard earned cash on pretty things, and honestly, no regrets!

 

I headed to a Sephora shopping night recently, and splashed out a tidy sum on some goodies, including this Natasha Denona palette that I've been in love with since I started using it. I also picked up a gorgeous body oil that I was eyeing off online, the Esmi Golden Glow Illumination Body Oil, and this is just the thing that our faux-Summery Spring has been asking for!

A beautiful shimmery body oil that's meant to give your body a radiant glow, this body oil, which is said to be here for a limited time only (eep!) is packed full of skin-loving ingredients, including coconut, papaya and cranberry seed oils. There is also sea buckthorn oil, which is steeped in vitamin C, A and E, and Omega-7, which can help to moisturise, renew and rejuvenate the skin. This also contains cacay oil, which is a good source of vitamins A and E, and can help brighten and condition the skin, while improving the skin tone.

 

The cranberry seed oil is easily absorbed, and it helps in conditioning the skin, so that your skin can be left silky smooth. The oil comes in a glass bottle with a dropper for delivery, meaning that you don't have to struggle to get the product out, or splash it around, wasting some of it. Instead, this means that you can simply shake it up, to loosen the shimmer particles that tend to settle at the bottom, before siphoning out small amounts at a time.

 

This has a surprisingly watery consistency, and when I first poured it out into the palm of my hand, I thought this might end up almost thin for me. That said, it's actually does mean that it gets absorbed quickly, leaving my skin feeling smooth and silky, not at all greasy and oily. I love that there's a hint of a shimmer left behind, adding that subtle glow to the skin, and this feels like it's going to be perfect for the hot Summer ahead of us, if the weather is indicative of how the warmer months are going to shape up to be. I also love that this has a slight cocoa type scent to it, which does fade away a little bit. Sitting at just $79 for 100ml of oil, you can get it either at Sephora, or via their own website.

Comments

Popular Posts