Review: Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge

 
Say hello to your new ally! Thanks to a recent discussion with my good friend, Miss SC, where she revealed that she regularly cleaned her brushes, I was galvanized into action, and HAD to get out there to find something that would work for me!

Being a frugal Miss, I was determined to get something effective that wouldn’t cause me an arm and a leg let’s face it, I AM cheap), and hopped on Google, which got me here! Daiso’s detergent for puff and sponge, at a nifty $2.80 across Australia - cheap, easy to use and works wonders! A whole 80ml to play with!

For anyone who doesn’t know what Daiso is, it’s this wonderful Japanese store that sells practically everything, and all of the items are $2.80 each! Unless you happen to live in Singapore, in which case, all the items are $2.00 each! And that’s where I got mine!

Here’s how to do it. First, you have to add a small dollop of the detergent to some water - about 1 part detergent to 9 parts water should do the trick!. Then, simply swirl your brushes around in it a bit, rinse, and leave to dry. It is THAT easy!

Here are my brushes, all lined up and ready to go:

 
 And here my little blush brush is, waiting to be rinsed out:

 
Et voila! Clean as a whistle! I will be honest and let on that prior to this, while I did clean my brushes, I certainly wasn’t quite as much of an enthusiast as I am now. I will definitely be taking better care of my brushes from now on, and decreasing the continuous spread of bacteria all over my face!

What do you use to keep your brushes happy?

Comments

Popular Posts