Lush sample haul and Priceline - again!

Happy Tuesday, y’all!

So, over the weekend, I met up with the gorgeous Miss KH who was wanting more advice for her skin. See our previous adventure here.

I’m no expert, I’m just a product junkie and avid blog reader, but Miss KH seemed comfortable asking me for help, so we got down to it on Sunday, and marched into Priceline with a list of things she needed.

She also confessed her lack of general body moisturizing, and felt that the additional step of getting out of the shower and smearing sticky goop on to be too much work. Enter the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (find more information here).

I have since heard from Miss KH, who informed me that the in shower body lotion was incredibly moisturizing and easy to use - she sounded like one happy camper! In total, Miss KH got her little hands on a variety of products for her skin and hair, and she’s setting about to make some serious changes in her routine. Good luck on this fun journey!

As part of Priceline’s 30 days of FAB, attendants were given a $5 off voucher for purchases over $30 in the month of September, and Miss KH was kind enough to let me apply the $5 to my new play things as my reward for helping her out. Meet the following:

 
Say hello to my jumbo eyeliner and new eye pigment by Essence Cosmetics! I’ve already swatched the eye pigment, which is gorgeous, and I’m looking forward to test driving my new eyeliner!

On the same day, I also got a variety of samples from Lush, which I’m currently trying out. The girl at the store was simply wonderful, full of great advice and bubbly. I haven’t had the chance to test drive them all yet, but the Ultrabland, which is a makeup remover/cleanser, removes the toughest of eyeliners and is gentle on the eyes. I can’t wait to give the rest a go!

 
I’m already creating my new shopping list for Lush. What’s on yours and what have you tried that you loved?

Comments

  1. I really love the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, really strong smell in the tub but mellows lovely on the skin.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell, but I'm not sure if I'm using it right!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts