August Brisbane Box!

 
Hello everyone! What a strange weekend here in Sydney - warm, cold, hot, freezing, it was like living in Melbourne!

I had a warmer weekend in Brisbane a week before, which was where I got my August Brisbane Box in person! If there’s one thing better than getting a box of pretty things in the mail, it’s getting it in person, all gorgeous and ready to be opened!

Here’s what I received in this pretty little box:

1) Nude by Nature tinted moisturizer - Miss SC hasn’t had a lot of luck with Nude by Nature products, but I do love the soft focus illuminator, so we’ll see how I go with this one!

2) Glasshouse soap in Gardenia - This smells DIVINE!

3) Once Upon A Time necklace from Her Fashion Box - Really cute piece! I saw this and preferred it to the one I got for my Trendy box, and we swapped, with me sending her the necklace in last month’s box. When I saw Miss SC for the first time in months, she was wearing the other one!

4) Harvest Box dried fruit - This lot is going to be yummy in my porridge!

5) Lonvitalite 24K Gold mask - I’ve been using this type of face mask more often these days, and I know this is going to come in handy!

6) 29 reserves lipstick in Take A Sip - Lippie time! I love me some lip colour, and I can’t wait to test drive this baby!

That’s it for August! I can’t wait to see what Miss SC has up her sleeve for this month! Here’s a picture of Mecca Maxima, which we stumbled across in Brisbane city:


Comments

Popular Posts