August Binned Things!

 
Is it that time of the month again? August just flew right by! Here’s what I used that this month on home turf:
 
 
St Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin body lotion - item left behind by another weary traveller! Miss Really Kind used to work with me, and she left a bunch of things here when she packed up and headed home to En Zed. Miss RK left this with me, and I used it up this month. It’s not bad, but has a funny, cloying scent.
Repurchase? No.

Dove facial moisturizer - I’m saying farewell to the first type of facial moisturizer I was ever introduced to. When I was 19, and my sister found out that I didn’t know any better and was using Jergens body lotion on my face (ack, I know), she marched me around to Duane Reade, and told me I had to pick either the Dove or the Neutrogena face lotion and because the Dove was one that had a cap that I could shut, whereas the Neutrogena had a pump, and I was travelling at that time, I chose the Dove and went about my way. One of the best things for my skin, ever.
Repurchase? Definitely at some point in the future!

Reach floss - an old staple and very affordable. Took me forever to get through this, despite regular usage!
Repurchase? No - finally found a brilliant, non-shredding alternative!

Head and Shoulders shampoo - got this as a little sample. Actually has a better scent than I remembered. I used this up when my scalp was feeling a little itchy recently, thanks to the dry weather, and it did the trick!
Repurchase? Yes, if I should ever need it.

Philosophy Water Lily Be Somebody body wash  - I’ve been using this up in the shower very slowly, and finally finished it! I loved this when I was using it, and would like to try other scents in the range.
Repurchase? Would like to, but there are others to try out first!

Australis See Ya Later nail polish remover - works well, takes of glitter well enough, and very affordable.
Repurchase? Already have!

 
Priceline Vitamin E facial wipes - does take off what’s in the surface without being too abrasive, but doesn’t take eye makeup off too well.
Repurchase? When on special, yes.

Yes to blueberries facial wipes - took this on my recent travels - really refreshing scent and left my face feeling pretty clean. It’s no Wotnot wipes, but an excellent alternative.
Repurchase? Yes.

Savvy by DB facial wipes - I have another pack of this because I got it on special, and while it does an ok job of removing makeup, it’s a little too abrasive for my liking.
Repurchase? No.

Lush bath melt and two bath bombs -
Christmas bath melt (not sure which one)
Tisty Tosty bath bomb
Free bath bomb from a wedding expo
Repurchase? Only the Tisty Tosty one, but would use the others if purchased as part of a pack!

Biore pore strips - as with last month, I tend to use this after I’ve had a clay mask to draw out my impurities. It works to a satisfactory level, but it’s something I can leave out of my beauty routine if needed.
Repurchase? Yes.

Palmer’s eventone BB cream - as reviewed last month with my other binned things, it’s a wonderful BB cream, but it dries a little too fast.
Repurchase? Certainly, once I run out of base!

Ocean’s Essence 24k gold eye patch - somewhat gimmicky, I don’t think it really did much for my eye bags, but it was something fun and it also had a lovely rose scent to it.
Repurchase? No.

 
Nothing too remarkable here, except that I would buy the Listerine mouthwash again, and that the emerginC facemask was really tingly and left my face very soft afterwards - a rather good facemask!

That’s it for August! What about everyone else?

Comments

Popular Posts