Here's what I got this month:
2) Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque - I believe I got this in another beauty box recently, and I haven't used it yet, but I love masks, so this will be handy.
3) Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Tie Dye - colourful and pretty, but I'm not sure if this is for me! I have several other sets of nail wraps from beauty boxes that I haven't used yet!
4) Schick Hydro Silk Razor - whee! I will admit that I don't tend to due anything more sophisticated than a razor with two blades, so this is exciting!
5) Eylure Naturalites Natural Volume Lash in 020 - I tend to wear really insane lashes when I do put falsies on, as I use them at night, but seeing as I've never had tame ones, this might kick start me into wearing them for that extra oomph during the day.
6) Lady Jayne Two Tone Tail Comb - not a comb user at all, I might have to give this little one away.
7) PureTAN Instant Tanning Lotion - this brand must be making the rounds of beauty boxes at the moment. As someone who has dabbled in tanning products before (not great at it, takes a lot of discipline, and I get bored), this might be something that I'd like to reconsider going back to before I hit the beach this year!
8) PureTAN Pure Moisture Coconut Crene Body Scrub - I got the same thing in my Her Fashion Box subscription this month, and it smells gorgeous, so I look forward to giving it a go in the coming weeks!
9) ASAP eyeliner in Charcoal - I haven't used a non-black eyeliner for a while, so this is an interesting addition to my makeup collection! I might use it for work, just for that something subtle.
And that's it, my lovelies! It arrived really late this month, just making it to the last few days of September. Did you like your box, like me, or did you think you could have spent that $15 in a different area of your life?