Hello, super cuties! I got all excited about my Lust Have It box (which is a beauty subscription box, for those who aren't aware) this month after I opened it, and you'll see why! It's very different compared to the ones I've seen on other blogs, so I'm pretty chuffed about it (and about not getting the blotting papers - I don't use them at all!). Here we go!
The first thing people have noticed is the packaging. Lust Have It recently put out a notice to everyone that they were going to change their boxes and there you have it! Baby Prince needed to jump into this shot - he was feeling all needy after a day at home.
It's certainly quite pretty, but I thought the previous designs were pretty good too. This one opens along the width instead of the length.
Ta dah! Here are the contents of the lovely LHI box!
And here's everything in all of it's glory! Just look at all the happy little samples that are waiting to be used!
This card breaks it all down for me, and here's what's in the box:
1) Le Tan Wash Off - from what I could see on everyone's blogs, everybody received a can of this. I don't have any use for this really, but this does sound a little less frightening than the usual leave on stuff, so this may get some use!
2) Inika Vegan Lip Whip in Berry - this looks delicious! This is vegan, in that it is free of animal by products and should also be cruelty free, so already a winner. This is supposed to keep my lips moisturized and soft. We'll see about that! I'm sorry about the quality of this picture, by the way, my camera was refusing to cooperate.
$25 - Full size
3) ModelCo ColourBox Lip Pencil Lip Liner with In Built Sharpener in Nectarine - Hello ModelCo! Good to see you again! This is a great product to have included, because I've been looking to go back into lip liners again, so definitely winning!
$22 - Full size
4) Evo Ritual Salvation Care Shampoo - it's a super cute bottle and this is good for colour treated hair. Even though I haven't coloured my hair for ages, it's still a little dry with some split ends, and this might help!
5) Evo Ritual Salvation Care Conditioner - ditto as above
6) Princesse Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Mask - this is supposed to be great for dehydrated skin. As you probably already know by now, I LOVE face masks, so this will be a great one to whip out when I'm feeling a little rundown.
$25 - pricey! Full size
Total of box - $86.40
Did you like your box this month? What would you rather have received?