October Bellabox Review!

Ciao Bella! This is the very first of all beauty boxes to arrive this month, but sadly, the last, compared to all of the other bloggers! So, while I realize that you've all read this a zillion times, here it is again!


This month's box arrived without the usual little brown box, but it was in the customary turquoise box. Two big announcements arrived in this month's box - it marks BB's 2nd birthday, and TheyAllHateUs collaborated with Bellabox to bring us this package!

Here's what I received in this month's box:



 
Yippee! There are quite a few variations this month, and I managed to get one with the lip product.
 
Here's what I found when I opened up the box:
1) Alfaparf Semi Di Luno Reconstruction Shampoo - this is supposed to restore softness to my hair and also has a colour fix in it that is also supposed to make it shine. I like getting shampoo samples, because I don't tend to wander far from my Pantene, so getting something different to try is always exciting!
 
2) Alfaparf Semi Di Luno Reconstruction Mask - I love hair masks! I've really been getting into treating my hair, so that it gets something special.
 
3) Beyoncé Heat EDT - this retails for only $39 for 100ml, which is really quite affordable. Like everyone else, I thought this was candy at first, and while you can't eat it, it is quite sweet. I left this on for a day, and it did not get sickly sweet, like some celebrity scents can.
 
4) Happy Skincare Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm - how can something be 85% organic? What exactly does that mean? In any case, this is will be an interesting one to try and work into my routine. I tend to wash my face in the shower, although I have used some cleansing balms before to get the most of my makeup off, so I might give this a go and see how it compares!
 
5) Vaseline Ultimate 10 - an anti-ageing body lotion! I suppose it was time that they came up with one. I love the tininess of the bottle, and I'll be able to use this on a long weekend away!
 
6) L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse in Romy - pretty! Full size at 6ml, this is a water based gloss that doubles as a lip stain. This dries rather quickly and sets, and doesn't make the lips feel sticky, which is a bonus. I haven't found this to work terribly well as a stain, as the staying power isn't all that great, but as a gloss for that little something extra, it's really not bad.
 
7) Bonus! Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream - guess which BB cream I'm currently using? The one and only! This sachet will come in handy for my trip to Canada, as I'll only be taking carry on!
 
That's it! What did you get? Are you happy with this month's box?

Comments

  1. oh, just saw you've used the dice again, will go check that out after leaving this comment :) exact same box as mine, though my gloss was a different shade...I was pretty happy with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another box I wish I got instead lol ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts