FaB Lust Have It September box!


Lucky last! My Fashion and Beauty box (FaB) by Lust Have It arrived on the same day that my Bellabox did, right at the end of the month. I'm sure you've already seen some of the reviews, but here's mine anyway!

For the grand total of $35, I got:



 
Are you ready? Here's what I got:

1) Lust Have It! Limited Edition tote bag - sadly, I already have a bunch of little totes that I don't use, and I think this will go the same way.

2) FaB Aztec Print Scarf - this is really quite cute, but may be a little loud for me. I'm going to have a think about how I'm going to incorporate this into my outfits.

3) Duri Nail Enamel in Call Me Maybe - it's a peachy neon colour, which will be perfect for Summer!

4) Duri Nail Enamel in Pie In The Sky - a pastel mint green, it's going to go well with ice cream and sunshine!

5) FaB Tassel Necklace - I'm honestly not sure that I'd wear this, so it might have to go off to someone else who'd love it more!

6) FaB Mint Green Watch - matches the nail polish! I'm not certain that I'm going to get any use out of this either, so I might have to pass it onto someone else.

That's it! Are you keen on this box? Will you keep up your subscription?
 

Comments

Popular Posts