Review: Bioderma Sensibio AR BB Cream, Make Up Removing Milk and Soothing Toning Lotion


I love new releases! What I love more than new releases is finding out that these new releases work well on me! Let's have a chat about Bioderma's new additions to their Sensibio range that came out a couple of months ago!


The AR BB Cream SPF 30 + is apparently the first dermatological BB cream that helps prevent and conceal redness while doing the same thing that BB creams are meant to do. It uses enoxolone, canola and allantoin to sooth the skin, thereby reducing the 'heating' sensation associaed with skin redness. This has a semi-velvety texture to when it's applied to the skin. I love that this has SPF 30 +, with a sheer to medium coverage, and while it's marked as light, this definitely suits my medium skin tone quite nicely, This retails for $43.99.

I also got the opportunity to try the Make Up Removing Milk. Don't do what I did, which was mistake this as a cleanser for use in the shower (I do most of my cleansing in there), because this little baby has a non-rinse formula! You can use this to cleanse and remove your make up - I do so by pouring some into my palm, then going over my whole face in rotational strokes before wiping it off with cotton pads. This contains the patented Toleridine complex, which is meant to increase the skin's tolerance threshold, therefore, the skin becomes more resilient with a better barrier over time. There is also glycerin and xylitol in it, which moisturise the soften the skin. This has a creamy, serum like consistency, which makes it easy to spread on the skin. This does remove most of my makeup, only meeting resistance with the most stubborn of eyeliners. Of the three products, this is one that I like, but not 100% love. This retails for $32.99.


The Soothing Toning Lotion is definitely my favourite of the lot! Like the Make Up Removing Milk, this comes in a bottle with a flip lid, which makes it easy and hygienic to get the product out. This contains cucumber extract and allantoin, which soothe and decongest the skin. This is also meant to keep the skin supple and moisturise the skin. I love the way my skin feels after I've applied this to my skin, and this can also double as an eye mask by keeping it in the fridge, then pouring some onto cotton pads before applying it to the lids. This can also be found for $32.99. Don't do what I did when I first got it, by the way, thinking it was micellar water rather than a toner! I really need to look at labels before using them!

These new additions to the range certainly have my tick of approval! If you're looking for something new as we change seasons, you should check them out!

Have you tried these babies yet? What are your thoughts on them?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts