Binned Things October 2016


We're all about the empties today! I've got my usual pile of trash to go through with you babes, so hold on tight and get ready to play Oscar with me for the next 10 minutes!



1) Indeed Labs Vitamin C24 * - See full review here. This is such a gorgeous serum! Something I would definitely get again. 
Repurchase? Yes!

2) Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil * - See full review here. While I've enjoyed using this oil post pole, I don't use oil enough to justify buying a new one. 
Repurchase? Maybe

3) Jergens Soothing Aloe Moisturiser * - One of my favourite moisturisers from Jergens! Smells lovely and feels great on the skin.
Repurchase? Yes

4) Lee Stafford Repair, Build and Fix Hair Treatment - A pretty decent hair treatment for when my hair really needs a big boost, but can be a little heavy otherwise.
Repurchase? Maybe


5) Lush Refresher Shower Jelly - A fun, and refreshing, shower jelly!
Repurchase? Definitely!

6) Nude by Nature Face Scrub * - See full review here. Great face scrub - one that I'd definitely get again!
Repurchase? Yes

7) Impulse Body Spray in Goddess - Quite pretty a scent, but not entirely right for me.
Repurchase? Likely not

8) Choosy Lip Mask - A present from a friend that's a cute idea, but I felt like I couldn't breathe with it on! Safer not to have one, I think. 
Repurchase? No


9) Etude House I Need You, Xylitol Forest Mask - I couldn't quite figure out what this mask was supposed to do, but I thought my skin looked more moisturised after using it. 
Repurchase? Maybe

10) Etude House I Need You, Tea Tree Mask - This is meant to help with skin that's prone to blemishes, and given that I don't really have any, I didn't find this to do much.
Repurchase? No

11) Lonvitalite Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask - It's a good, but not amazing.
Repurchase? Maybe

12) For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid Bio-Cellulose Mask * - See full review here. Love, love, love this mask! 
Repurchase? Yes!


13) For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser * - See full review here. A beautiful moisturiser from For Beloved One, and definitely one on my list to repurchase!
Repurchase? Yes

14) MAC Water Weight Foundation * - See full review here. Sheer, dewy coverage with a hygienic dropper? Sign me up!
Repurchase? Yes

15) MUD Skin Perfecting Primer * - See full review here. Budget friendly primer that works!
Repurchase? Yes

16) Natural Secrets Goatsmilk Moisturising Hand Cream * - Great scent, but a little too thin for my liking.
Repurchase? Maybe


17) Skinvitals Z-control Treatment Mask - I chucked this one on when my skin was feeling a little stressed out recently, and I thought that this brightened my skin a little bit.
Repurchase? Yes

18) L'Oreal Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remover - Bit oily for my liking, but effective.
Repurchase? Unlikely.

19) Formula 10.0.6 Detox Mud Mask - Give my skin a bit of a tingle, and it DOES feel like it detoxes my skin.
Repurchase? Yes

20) Woolworths Select Make-Up Pads - I had to buy a different brand recently, and it reminded me why I had to go back to this!
Repurchase? Yup!


21) Buxom Mascara - I like that this didn't smudge much on me, and that it made my lashes look a little fuller, but it didn't do anything for curling it. 
Repurchase? Maybe

22) Daiso Puff and Sponge Detergent - I was looking EVERYWHERE for this in Singapore recently, and couldn't find it! Love this stuff and so affordable too! 
Repurchase? Yes, when I can find it!

23) Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes - A little more abrasive than I would really appreciate, and doesn't do as much as I'd like.
Repurchase? On sale, maybe

24) V10Plus Collagen Serum * - An excellent thin serum for my skin! Really enjoyed using this, sad to get to the bottom of it.
Repurchase? Yes


25) Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream * - A thin, yes, relatively effective eye cream from Antipodes.
Repurchase? Yes

26) Weleda Almond Sensitive Skin Hand Cream * - A subtle scent, which I quite liked.
Repurchase? Likely


Definitely great travel size products last month too! Turkish Delight is indisputably one of my favourite Lush goodies.

There will be less products in this month's empties, given that I did also travel, but I'm sure there will be enough to fill a post!

Do you spot any favourites in the crowd? Does anything tempt you?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts