New Release: 12 Days of Christmas by Lush!


As much as I love Halloween, there is absolutely no comparison to how I feel about Christmas! I'm willing to confess that I've already done most of my shopping for this year, but the pull to go to the stores is still strong, and how can you possibly blame me, when there are such excellent offers going on? One such excellent example, of course, is Lush!



I was lucky enough to be given this absolutely stunning pack as a parting gift from the Lush Christmas event that was held last month, and it's crammed with goodies that I'll be getting busy in the bath with! Sounds a little dirty? I promise you that this will be extremely clean!

This gift box houses 12 lovely goodies, including:
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
- The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
- Butterbear Bath Bomb
- Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb
- Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb
- So White Bath Bomb
- Bubbly Shower Gel
- Snowcastle Soap
- Santa's Post Box Soap
- Satsuma Bath Bomb
- Sleepy Body Lotion


How is this not amazing? If you're shopping for someone who's into bath products, or even those with little ones that enjoy a very long dip, then this may make a gorgeous gift for them! This retails for $99.95.


If this is a little out of your budget, or it is a little too big (and trust me, this box is huge!), never fear! Lush has a whole range of exciting Christmas products that are currently out in store and online, including Rose Jam, my absolute favourite shower gel from them! There are products that are new to the market, and I intend to visit Lush many times before and after Christmas! 

What are you looking forward to at Lush Christmas? Are you big on Christmas?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. The bath bombs look so fun! I haven't had a bath in a long time, I might get a couple of them and use them over the holidays!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts