Spotlight: Natasha Denona Tan Eyeshadow Palette
They say that good things come in small packages, but large packages also tend to deliver very decent items, and in this case, and what a case it comes in, the Natasha Denona Tan Eyeshadow Palette is truly a treasure trove where you'll find something new every time you look, and it'll keep you coming back, diving into the box to find the next thing that catches your eye. As a long time fan of Natasha Denona products, I'm so happy that I decided to purchase their Tan Eyeshadow Palette, because this little gem will keep me busy!
I've only had this for a few weeks, but I'm already way too obsessed with it! It's going to be a Summer staple, and I feel like I'm going to get a mad amount of wear out of it. After 10 years in the beauty sphere, Natasha Denona definitely hasn't slowed down when it comes to dominating the world of eyeshadow palettes! The Tan Palette is jam packed with fifteen shades that are reminiscent of sandy beaches, sunny days and nothing but blue skies as far as the eye can see. It makes sense, as this palette has been inspired by the warmth of Summer skin.
This palette is made up of a very curated blend of shades that extend over the beige and brown family - nudes, if you will, and while there are five matte hues to play around with, and I would prefer more for a bit of versatility, this has ten different wet effect and metallic colours to really give you that sunkissed Summer sparkle that you're after. If you're looking at doing an editorial with this palette, your brief would be mermaid perched on the rocks, under the Summer sun.
Does this differ much from previous palettes? Well, I love that this is very much a nude type palette with little variation in terms of shades (ie nothing out of the ordinary), whereas palettes like the I Need A Warm Palette, which you can read all about here, gives the user the chance to be a little more creative, to indulge in coming up with mixing and matching a number of different colour combinations. For those who prefer to stick with nude shades solely, this would work well for you.
As with just about all the Natasha Denona palettes, these blend like butter - they are so smooth and they mix beautifully without dragging, but there is a little bit of fall with these guys. Still, if the trade off is that they are incredibly pigmented, wear well and don't slip and slide, I would gladly take this palette the way it is! It's currently available for $119 over at Sephora, and yes, I know that it is a little steep, but the quality is unparalleled. It's worth every penny! You can grab your own palette over here.
Comments
Post a Comment