Review: Purito Multi PDRN Collagen EGF Serum

I'm not going to lie, guys, I'm feeling a little maudlin today. It's the last few days of our fabulous big trip away, and I'm now starting to get the post holiday blues, even before the end of it - that's how powerful they are! It's a good thing that I already have something little waiting in the wings for me, and with smaller trips coming up to ease the pain, remembering that I have other things to look forward to makes it so that it suddenly feels a little less awful. And upside, I'll get to see my little guy again soon, so it's not all bad!

 

Another thing that I'm looking forward to embracing is the Purito Multi PDRN Collagen EGF Serum, which I was introduced to a while back, and oh wow, I didn't expect to be so fabulous, but it is! You might have gathered from the name that this is a triple action serum, packed with goodness for the skin, and what is comprised of is a blend of PDRN, collagen and EGF, which means that simply by reading the name, you know what you're meant to be in for with just the label itself! Essentially, this is meant to be helping with skin rejuvenation, boosting and restoring firmness to the skin, keeping it radiant, and nourishing tired and dry skin, so that your complexion can truly shine.

 

The PDRN is responsible for supporting the skin barrier, while also helping to keep it hydrated. Additionally, it's meant to help soothe the skin, calming redness and irritation, while stimulating tissue regeneration and assist skin healing. On top of all that, it's supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines. The collagen in this has a similar role for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, while also improving elasticity and keeping the skin hydrated. EGF, which stands for epidermal growth factor, is supposed to help cell turnover, improve firmness, repair the skin barrier, while also reducing the appearance of dark spots and smooth the texture of the skin.

 

This comes in a clear, lightly tinted bottle that holds a very cute, pink serum with the PDRN and collagen encapsulated in it, so you have to shake it up to mix them before using it. This doesn't have a scent to it, and I like that it's really watery, which means that it's easy for the skin to absorb it. I find that about four drops to be sufficient for my skin, and I love that it mixes well with other products I've been using. It disappears from the skin after a matter of seconds, and it's almost like I never applied it.

 

I say almost, because the proof is in the pudding, and my skin certainly seems to love it! It feels smoother, looks happier, and just seems healthier with it's use. It's a bit of a quiet achiever - I didn't think it was doing much until I switched to something else for a bit, and then realised that it must have been hitting more goals than I thought! This is currently available for about $28 for 30 ml of product, and you can find it at various retailers, including YesStyle, where you can you my affiliate code 'TPRINCESS20' for a small discount! What's your favourite ingredient amongst the three?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts