Review: Lepique Retinol Night Cream

Is there anything more exciting than trying something new? Whether it's travelling to a new country, which I'm doing right now, or trying a cuisine that you're unfamiliar with, it gets my heart rate up! Another thing that definitely gets my pulse racing has to be trying a product from a brand that I've never heard of before, and doing what I didn't know I would - fall in love! I was sent the Lepique Retinol Night Cream a few weeks back, and this has been on rotation ever since! 

 

Just who is Lepique? While it sounds French, this is actually a Korean beauty brand that is primarily focused on attaining, and maintaining glass skin. We're talking a glow from within that looks radiant on the outside, all achieved by having formulations with high performance active ingredients that work to renew skin while you sleep, hydrate the skin and support the barrier, with minimal irritation, so that you can have a luminous complexion.

 

I only knew about the brand when I looked it up, and I was suitably intrigued by what I read! They have quite a small range so far, which is made up of four products, namely an eye cream, collagen mask, spray, and of course, their night cream. The Retinol Night Cream contains 0.1% retinol, which is surrounded by collagen, centella and hyaluronic acid, so that it can work while you sleep, allowing cell turnover and surface renewal to occur, giving you the freshest skin you can have in the morning, refreshed from your slumber.

 

It's very gentle on the skin, and that's not surprising, given that this also has collagen and hyaluronic acid to help keep the skin hydrated and firm, while the centella in the mix can soothe and calm irritation. This is formulated as an almost light green cream to deliver the ingredients to the skin, packaged in a silver jar with a reflective screw lid. The cream doesn't have a scent to it, and while it may look thick in the jar, it really isn't once you've scooped some out into the palm of your hand.

This spreads over the skin easily, and I love that it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or oily, and that instead, this seems to get absorbed rather quickly, and that my skin simply feels moisturised shortly after application. While the percentage of retinol may not be high, I feel like this has certainly helped in adding to the glow that my skin has been showing! It's a beautiful product, and I would be very keen to try them all as a set to see what sort of impact it might make to my skin. Find out more about it over here. When was the last time you were impressed by a new product you tried?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

 

Comments

Popular Posts