Review: Bangn Body Vanilla Firming Oil
Sundays are great for kicking, relaxing and just generally having a bit of a moment to yourself - if you're not working. And if you are working today, I hope that you have Sunday vibes on your day off! Classically, my days off have always been reserved for marinating in my skincare, and generally trying to not give an eff about all of the life admin I have waiting, piled up for me. It's also a good day for the ultimate body care routine - forget simply washing, moisturising and dressing before taking off, it's the kind of day when you should luxuriate in your products, and just enjoy being in your own skin.
Having tried the Bangn Body Vanilla Firming Oil previously, which you can read all about over here, I was happy to see them bringing out another scent for it, and being a sucker for body oils, it was already written in the stars that I would bag one as soon as I could. This is the Bangn Body Vanilla Firming Oil, and this is said to be great for sensitive and acne prone skin, as well as being suitable for use during pregnancy.
This comes in very similar packaging to the original version, and much like before, this glass bottle has a plastic cap and a pump that produces a decent amount with each push. This is said to work well on both the face and body, nourishing and hydrating dry skin. It's also supposed to improve the look of the skin, helping to keep it firm and with good bounce. The oil is also meant to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, so that you can be left with smooth, soft and supple skin that has a healthy glow.
This may be my favourite scent profile from them so far! While it starts off with a hint of coconut and sweet orange, as well as cream and salt, it unfurls into slightly nutty pistachio, malt and sticky caramel. It then rounds it off with vanilla bean and tonka bean, so these are the scent notes that I carry around with me on my skin after I've applied it. I love that this has a blend of oils, such as sunflower seed oil, olive fruit oil, macadamia seed oi and avocado oil, just to name a few, to really nourish and care for that skin.
The formula is great in that this is almost a dry oil. It gets absorbed really quickly, and doesn't leave an oily sheen on the skin. It sounds silly, but I actually think this is less oily than the original version, and it makes getting dressed a faster situation. My preference is actually this version, as my skin seems to really love it, and I can see myself finishing up the bottle. I'm really glad that I picked up one of these during the sale recently, and I'll certainly be finishing it up! It's currently going for $68 at Sephora for 125ml. Have you tried either of them before?
Comments
Post a Comment