Review: Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner

 

Let's face it - coloured hair is never easy to maintain,and it's even harder when the colour you've gone for is something fun, like pink, green, or purple. Every time you wash your hair, there's going to be a little bit of colour that comes out and goes down the drain. While it really is kinda like having money wash down the drain, it's also the effort of having to go through dyeing your hair again to upkeep that colour and possibly causing chaos and creating a mess in the bathroom (if you're me), or having to lose a day at the salon just so that you have have a refreshed shade.

 

As such, I'm always looking for something that can help me preserve my colour, and it's been really nice to get the chance to try out the Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner. Designed to help those with chemically coloured hair look it's best, reviving the vibrancy of the colour, this duo has been fantastic for helping me maintain my hair colour, all while leaving my hair smelling just gorgeous!

 

They come in relatively large bottles, which is great, as this means that you'll simply get more bang for your buck.  They have that little push down bit in the lid, so that all you have to do to get it out is tip it upside down and give the bottle a bit of a squeeze. The shampoo, while relatively thick, does actually spread nicely over wet hair. I love that it lathers up really well, and that I don't see a lot of colour washing out once I've rinsed it from my hair. 

 

I also love that the conditioner, which is has a relatively thick consistency, is easy to work into my tresses, and I leave it for a little bit before washing it out. This way, I allow the oil infused formula to work it's magic on my hair, so that I can be left with smoother, softer and better maintained hair. It contains vitamin E and linseed, which are nourishing ingredients that are also packed with some fabulous antioxidants. It also has coconut oil, which is steeped in fatty acids, amodimethicone to help keep the hair smooth and frizz-free, as well as sweet almond oil for hydration and nourishment.

The addition of keratin makes it so that they can help repair damaged hair and maintain structure. The one thing that I cannot adequately express is just how delicious this duo is! It has a creamy toffee scent that makes me immediately hungry when I first pour the shampoo out of the bottle, and again when I follow it up with the conditioner. No matter the permutation of hair colour you're sporting, the Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner are worth adding into your hair care rotation! These are available at various retailers, including Woolworths. How do you preserve the vibrancy of your hair colour?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts