Review: Pure Fiji Hydrate and Nourish Luxury Face Oil and Brightening Creme

I love, love, love trying out new skincare! I think I must get the same kind of rush from it that people get from having an addiction fed, like an almost palpable excitement. I used to get this, and still do, from shopping. I've had to tamper it down a bit over the years, with my shopping, but when you combine buying new skincare, and ripping in to that packaging, man, that feeling is just magical to me. And it's just as beautiful when you get sent a PR parcel, and you get to take that apart! 

 

I was recently asked if I wanted to try something from the Pure Fiji skincare range, and I couldn't answer yes fast enough! I visited Fiji once, very briefly, for a neurology conference, and while the days were spent sitting in an icebox of a room, studying and learning, our evenings were free to do with as we wished, and we could lounge by the pool, head out, or stay in for the night, indulging in the delicious hotel toiletries that were provided by Pure Fiji. With that being my first introduction to the brand, I was hooked! They make some gorgeous body products, so you can imagine my excitement when skincare goodies dropped into my lap! 

 

While I initially thought of dedicating one post to all three products, I decided to stick with talking about the Hydrate and Nourish Luxury Face Oil and the Brightening Creme together, so stay tuned for an upcoming post on the Pure Vitamin C Masque! I was excited about the Hydrate and Nourish Luxury Face Oil, as I thought this sounded amazing. It's a mix of organic cold-pressed oils, including coconut, macadamia, sikeci, dilo and moringa oil. Filled with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C and E, this gorgeous blend is meant to help hydrate the skin, while nourishing and smoothing it, as well as restoring radiance and keeping the skin luminous. 

 

This comes in a frosted glass bottle that has a dropper built into the cap. Unfortunately, the suction on this isn't very strong, and it takes a bit of effort to press it down just to eke out a few drops. That said, the oil itself more than makes up for it! This oil has been designed to fight free radical damage and stimulate collagen production, resulting in radiant, happy skin, and it totally delivers! I love that this isn't too heavy, and that it's quite a thin oil, allowing for quick absorption. I love this for daily use, and my skin definitely appreciates it, with it feeling plump and supple. You can find it over here

The Brightening Creme is perfect for anyone looking to add a bit of extra glow to their skin! This contains a blend of pure Vitamin C, fresh garden sprout extract and lime caviar, as well as Kakadu plum oil and extract, peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combined, this is meant to help combat the appearance of pigmentation, brighten the skin and reduce the signs of ageing, while also improving the skin barrier and moisture level of the skin. All these ingredients are delivered to the skin in the form of a light cream with a fresh citrusy scent. I love that this creme wears well under my makeup during the day, and leaves it feeling comfortable and soft. If you're keen, you can find the creme over here. I love that these all feel like they're designed for warm, tropical weather, and that despite being quite light products, they don't compromise on keeping the skin moisturised. It's been such a great introduction to the skincare range, and I'm very much looking forward to writing up the masque! Have you tried anything from the Pure Fiji skincare range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts