Review: Monday Hair Care Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

 

It may be Sunday, but I'm currently obsessed with Monday, and by that, of course, I mean Monday Hair Care, because this peachy pink brand has me peachy keen for their Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner duo! Monday Hair Care is a cult brand, for those who don't know, and they are very deservedly so! The best part is that they do what they say they're meant to on the label, and they won't cost you an arm and a leg! 

 

Let's start with where you can get them here in Australia! Monday Hair Care is so accessible that they are available at Coles supermarkets and Kmart, which means that you can find them just about anywhere, and they cater to all hair types. I was sent the Moisture duo, but if you're looking to target a particular issue, there's also Volume, Repair, Colour Protect and Clarify, and that's just for the shampoo and conditioner ranges. They also have leave-in products that match up with different ranges, so that you can really commit to the brand.

 

Sitting at just $10 each for 354 ml of product, and cheaper when you can find it on sale, these truly are worth the money, and they are such efficient and budget friendly products that it's not hard to fall in love with them at first pump. The Moisture range promises to deliver deep hydration and shine through the addition of coconut oil in the formula, as well as having moisture binding properties, thanks to the hyaluronic acid in them.

 

There is also shea butter, which is supposed to help seal the cuticle, smooth and soften the hair, reducing the frizz. These all come packaged in their signature pink pump bottles. I love the simplicity of the brand, because the bottles are all the same, except for the label on the front, which distinguishes between the different ranges. This is meant to have a soft gardenia scent to it, which I don't quite get, but it is floral, pretty and light.

 

I could also use the same description for how my hair feels after using this duo! It's been such a pleasure using them! I love the shampoo makes my hair feel cleansed, yet moisturised, rather than dry with that squeaky clean, and the conditioner adds to that, which means that when I've washed it out, my hair is quite soft. I've noticed that I seem to have less flyaways with this, and overall, it's been a positive experience with the brand! For more information on them, you can head over to their website. I'd be keen to try Volume next! Which duo would you pick?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts