Review: Airyday Night Rain Sleep Mask

I'm always amazed, and subsequently dazzled when I try them, by the stunning brands and products that Australia seems to produce! We are a country full of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs, aren't we? I think it's exciting that there's always something wonderful around the corner, and a brand that you haven't tried yet, or a product that could be your holy grail! What a a wonderful way to see life, am I right? This really just means that if you haven't found the right product for your skin just yet, it's only a matter of time before it lands in your lap!

 

I was caught up in an Instagram flurry recently, and before I knew it, I found myself ordering a few products from Airyday! I was seeing them all over the internet, chipping away at my subconscious for a while, before I finally gave in and hit the purchase key. Among the products that I bought, with most of them being a range of sunscreen goodies, I also included the Airyday Night Rain Sleep Mask, which appealed to me, as it was meant for those with tired and thirsty skin.

 

Said to be a great recovery mask for those who are need to quench their skin's thirst after a long and dry day outside, this contains Pentavitin and Matrixyl 30000, which can help provide the skin with long term hydration and boost collagen production. There is also glycerin and hyaluronic acid, and these are good for keeping the skin smooth and moisturised. This is also appropriate for anyone who needs a big hit of moisture to the skin, which is pretty much me during Winter!

The packaging is simple, and works well. A lot of their products come in metal tubes and flip lids, and this is no exception. This is said to be scented with fresh watermelon, but I'm going to be honest and say that it's not particularly obvious to my nose. The mask is comes out as a thick, white cream, but it also spreads really nicely over the skin, and dries down on the skin, which is far preferable to staying moist and sticky.

 

I love that this doesn't leave my skin feeling like there's a layer on it that washes off in the morning. Instead, it really does feel like my skin gets a bit of a moisture boost, leading to my skin feeling a little bouncier and looking less dry. It's also come in handy when I've been unwell, which is usually when my skin is at it's worst - all dull and sad. It's an easy additional step in my skincare routine and one that my skin seems to appreciate. Sitting at just $39 for 75ml of product, this is a no brainer for me! You can find more information about it over here. Is this something that you can see yourself using?

Comments

Popular Posts