Gifts are the best!

Priceline (who’s sick of that word?) is currently having their 50% off of ALL Maybelline products until next Monday, so for all of those who are loving their BB cream, this would be a good time to get out there and snatch a tube up!

Miss SV hopped back to work the other day, after hunting for a present for our work ‘Christmas in August’ - no one could make July - dinner, and gifted this little gem to me:

 
Earlier this year, I fell head over heels in love with the USA version of Babylips, and while I wanted to give this a go, plenty of reviews told me it wasn’t quite the same thing. I now have the chance to do so! Miss SV did say that I practically ate the thing, given the time it took for me to finish it, haha.
In turn, this is what I got for my other half:

 
That man loves the dark chocolate from there!

Comments

Popular Posts