Review: Nude by Nature soft focus illuminator

I’m not one who uses an illuminator to highlight the proper areas of my face, and in fact find that downright confronting to even consider! That said, however, I have been using it for the last 2 years, and even before, but I did stop for quite some time. Placed just beneath my blush to make it pop a little bit more and add a bit of a subtle flush, I find it also helps keep my blush in place.

For the last 2 weeks, I’ve been using this Nude by Nature soft focus illuminator, which was in my Brissie Box, sent by my friend Miss SC. It comes in a 50ml tube, which I’ve realised would ensure that it lasts for FOREVER, considering the minute amount I use daily.
Here are a few shots, including a swatch of it:

 
 
 
 
I love this stuff! It glides on and doesn’t make you look like you’ve been slapped in the face with a disco ball. Definitely worth the small price, for anyone who is looking for an affordable highlighter! All thanks to Miss SC! :)

Comments

  1. I found your review :D lol love how you've said that it doesn't make you look like a disco ball - very true. My other highlighters are getting a bit neglected now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts