Flash those lashes!

Hello lovelies!

I’m sure most of us here have tried eyelash extensions, and those who haven’t should certainly give them a go - I can’t praise them enough! Of course, eyelash extensions can certainly have some consequences. I’ve heard that it can put a lot of stress and tension on normal lashes and make them fall out faster. Also, I’ve had some lashes hurt as it’s being put in - apparently, it shouldn’t.
Thankfully, my favourite brow place also does extensions, and they do a brilliant job too! I wish I had some before pictures, but alas… Here’s what it looks like now:


 
For those interested, I got them done at Tantrix Tanning. Aren't they gorgeous?

I love having lovely long lashes to flutter - what’s your preference for your lashes? Mascara, fibre extensions, eyelash extensions or perming?

Comments

Popular Posts