Review: No 7 Restore and Renew Multi Action Night Cream

 

Welcome to the end of the week! It's been a bit of a struggle, but we all got there, and now we can just be slugs for a day! That's my plan, at least, but I also know that there's a to do list that I'm studiously avoiding, so we'll see how that goes! I do know that at the end of the day, whether I'm exhausting from dodging tasks that I've set for myself, or tired from completing these things, I'd be able to truly rest and let someone else do the work.

 

And by that, of course, I mean my skincare, which probably works about as hard as I do! If you haven't familiarized yourself with the brand No 7 just yet, I don't know what you're waiting for! This legendary drugstore brand hit our shores a while back, and it's been absolutely amazing! I was lucky enough to be sent their Restore and Renew range, and I'm ready to talk about the first thing I tried from the lot, and that is the Restore and Renew Multi Action Night Cream!

 

This is a replenishing moisturizer that provides 24 hours of hydration and it works in harmony with the skin's natural night-time repair processes. This is a face and neck cream that has anti-ageing technology from No 7's clinically proven Multi Action Serum, using ingredients like hyaluronic acid, hibiscus peptides, shea butter and vitamin E to combat signs of ageing in mature skin. It also has their Anti Wrinkle Formula included in it, which is made up of No 7's blend of anti wrinkle, firming and brightening complexes plus collagen peptide technology to help nourish and fortify the skin.

 

This comes in a light pink jar with a white screw cap and this has a delicious texture to it - it has this whipped, soft, marshmallowy feel to it, and for a cream that's quite light, this is surprisingly (although perhaps not, when you look at the ingredients) hydrating and gets absorbed quickly. This doesn't have a discernible scent to it, and I love that this pairs well with other products in my nighttime routine. It's comfortable on the skin and it doesn't leave a trace of residue at all.

 

I love that this face cream is uncomplicated, and that it delivers on the hydration front. It's the type of face cream that works well in all seasons, and I've really enjoyed using this! No 7 is currently available at Priceline, both in store and online, and you can find it over here for just under $55. If you're curious about other products from No 7, you can check out my posts over here and here. What have you tried from the brand?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts