Review: Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Foaming Cleanser

 

Happy Sunday, my lovelies! As we inch ever closer to Summer, and me towards my mega giant holiday coming up (hurray for long service leave!), I'm both anxious about trying to get everything sorted and finished, and simultaneously excited about going on the trip of a lifetime. All that really culminates into me having skin that's quite stressed, and that, coupled with the change in weather to becoming increasingly hotter and more humid, my complexion isn't currently living it's best life.

 

At least when it comes to skincare, I have more than my fair share of it, and I can get my hands on some great products, and I've been very lucky to try out the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Foaming Cleanser, which has been such a joy to use! I will be honest and say that while I love the brand, and their Hydroboost range in particular, I don't pay as much attention to the rest of the range quite as much, but I honestly should, because I have found quite a few gems outside of that collection over time, which is evident over here, here, here and here, and this is another one to add to that list!

 

What is so great about the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Foaming Cleanser? This is meant to provide six times more gentle cleansing, so that it can leave the skin refreshed, clean and soft. The formula includes glycerin, which can help hydration, as well as something called BarrierCare, which is designed to provide gentle cleansing without disrupting the skin's moisture barrier. All that comes in a 200ml white pump bottle that has a neat and clean aesthetic, bearing a blue and white label that has black and white lettering on it.

 

The pump delivers a small amount of product with each push, and I find about two pushes to be enough for my skin. This is a slippery cleanser that doesn't seem to foam up very much, despite the name, and I love how well it works both on it's own, and in conjunction with my ultrasonic cleanser. This doesn't have a fragrance to it, and I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and cleansed, and that it's also really gentle on my skin. It isn't at all harsh, and it allows me to hop out of the shower feeling like my skin is clean without being dry.

 

This is a beautiful, and frankly underrated, cleanser that I feel like we should be talking about more! It's not an earth shattering product, but rather one that would be a good staple and would be great as a core part of your skincare routine. I'm very much a fan of this, and I would recommend that you try this if you're after a simple cleanser that will look after your skin while doing it's job. What's your favourite Neutrogena product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts