Review: Jurlique Rose Body Oil

 

As I gear up to get ready for my big trip at the end of the year, I've never been more aware that after over 20 years of living here in Australia, there's still so much I haven't seen here in this gorgeous, beautiful, really large country, and I'm so grateful that my life has led me to this one place, to everything that I have, and honestly, Australia, you're a stunner! And of course, if you're beautiful, just as it is with people, beautiful things can develop, and that is exactly how I feel about Jurlique.

 

I've been a long time fan of the brand, because, who wouldn't be, and if you're curious about past posts, make sure you use the search function on the homepage to have a look! It's one of those brands that I always check out when I'm in the vicinity of one of their stands, as well as online while window shopping through the screen of my laptop, and that was exactly how I ended up with the Jurlique Rose Body Oil! 

 

This comes in a dark brown glass bottle and a screw cap. This may be the one thing about the body oil that I would change, because this design makes it tricky to get the oil out. I'm a fan of pump bottles when it come to oil, or even a very simple cap that has an opening allowing for oil to come out when the bottle is tipped. Instead, this has quite a narrow opening, which I imagine is to help limit the flow of the oil, so that you don't get a lot of wastage, but instead, leads to an exercise in frustration, especially when you're in a rush.

 

However, Jurlique more than makes up for it with the oil itself! While not a dry oil, this is a lightweight little stunner that is easy to smooth over the skin, and this dries down quite nicely over time, and doesn't leave the skin with a sticky, tacky layer. Instead, it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, with the gorgeous, light fragrance of rose lingering in the air around my body. This is designed to help hydrate and replenish the skin, while also keeping it soft and nourished.

 

Given the ingredients, I can understand why my skin has done so well with it! This contains a soothing mix of safflower, macadamia and jojoba oils, which are steeped in essential fatty acids. It also has lavender to lend a calming effect, and this can also help balance the skin, while chamomile is great for soothing and hydrating the skin, as well as helping you relax your mind. The addition of calendula extract is present to provide moisture, while also protecting the skin against environmental aggressors. This retails for $68 for 100ml of oil, and if you're really into rose scented products, then you need to consider this! Head to their website to read more about it over here.

Comments

Popular Posts