Review: K-Secret Collagen Sleep Mask

 

For the times when you feel like your skincare routine is basically swimming against the tide and it's just not cutting it, and you could use a hero swooping in to save your skin from looking a dull and tired mess the following day and you don't have enough hours in the day to add more time to your sleep cycle, you need a sleep mask. That's exactly how I've been feeling about the K-Secret Collagen Sleep Mask, and what a find it's been!

 

If you're a fan of K-beauty, and who wouldn't be, then this is for you! The Koreans have absolutely perfected the no-makeup makeup look - I mean, just cast your eyes over the protagonists in the popular K-dramas that are gracing our screens currently. They all have gorgeous, dewy, fair skin that looks completely unblemished, coupled with lightly stained lips for that healthy, rosy glow. And of course, we all know that while makeup does a lot for the finished look, a good skincare routine helps in giving you a much better foundation to work with.

 

The formula includes a collagen and vitamin complex, which has vitamins A, B3, B7, C and E all crammed in there, and these are meant to help nourish the skin, while also improve the elasticity of the skin, as well as assist in brightening and rejuvenating your complexion, hydrating the skin and reducing the appearance of dark spots. This is also infused with adenosine, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to help keep the skin firm and bright. 

I've been using the K-Secret Collagen Sleep Mask intermittently for the last month, and it's been lovely! This comes in tube with a screw cap, and I find a small dollop of this, covering the surface of the first knuckle of my forefinger, to be perfect for me. I love that the formula isn't sticky, and instead, spreads really nicely over the skin. I can see little tiny spheres in the product, which is apparently vitamin E balls, which is so cute! I love that this doesn't stay for long on the skin, and instead, gets absorbed quite nicely.

 

This is great for when my skin has been feeling dry, or when the weather has been acting up, and the fluctuations in the temperature have mucked it around a bit. It's almost like having a protective layer for my skin! I'm not sure that this is meant to be scented, but I think it has a lavender scent to it that I can catch as I smooth it into my skin. While I don't think this will ever change my skin dramatically, I do think that it works well in conjunction with the other bits of skincare that I use, and it's a good skin soother for when I could use something extra. You can find your own at Yesstyle over here

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts