Review: Rejuvaus Repair and Refine ABC Serum

 

I'm not the most careful person when it comes to my own things - I absolutely am when it comes to my cat, other peoples' cats, and things I borrow from friends, but when it comes to my shoes, my clothes and my bags, I can be a little rough. Unfortunately, I can be the same when it comes to my skin as well - as much as I try to do the best thing by it, I don't always remember to top up my sunscreen, I've been known to forget my sleep mask when my skin could use a boost, and I've occasionally rubbed at my makeup with my makeup remover pad without pressing it and holding it to my skin for a bit first to help loosen it up. 

 

I suppose, when it comes down to it, I do try to do my best for my skin, but for the moments when I can't help myself, I can at least help myself with products that can patch me back together, and at the moment, I've been using the Rejuvaus Repair and Refine ABC Serum to keep my skin happy! This little baby does the job of three different serum products, and it's so called ABC as it contains Retinaldehyde (vitamin A), Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and Kakadu Plum (vitamin C).

 

The Retinaldehyde is designed as an encapsulated version for slow release. This means that it gets stored and slowly releases over eight hours, allowing for deep penetration without irritation. It can help stimulate new collagen production, renewing the skin texture from inside out, while also controlling natural oil product and in turn, tackling congestion. It also means to help fade pigmentation and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving you smoother skin. This also meant to cause less irritation than retinol and is safe for all skin types. 

 

The Niacinamide is also encapsulated, and great for keeping the skin hydrated, while also helping to soothe the skin barrier. It also has anti-ageing properties and can help keep the skin bright by fighting free radical damage, which can otherwise lead to pigmentation. This is said to help improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and dullness, and reduce moisture loss. Kakadu Plum needs no introduction in the skincare world - they contain 100 times the concentration of vitamin C from oranges, and it is fantastic for boosting collagen production, while also suppressing melanin synthesis, so that you can have a bright complexion with an even skin tone. It is also meant to reduce redness, while protecting the skin UV damage and oxidative damage.

 

On top of all that, they are also cruelty free and vegan, as well as Australian made. This serum comes in a beautiful ombre bottle with a little but firm pump. I find two pushes to be sufficient for my face and neck, and the serum is a bright yellow and has a watery consistency. It takes seconds for this to settle on my skin, allowing for layering of my skincare to be a speedy process. My skin has been loving this! I feel like it really does seem to appreciate how great the serum is, with my complexion feeling firm and looking bright. For $220, you can grab a 30 ml bottle of it over here. Have you tried anything from Rejuvaus?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts