Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil


I love that they improve on something good and make it better - that's the first thing that I thought when I tried the Neutrogena Cleansing Oil. If you've been reading this blog for a while, then you might remember that cleansing oils are amongst some of my favourite bits of skincare to try.


The beauty of cleansing oils is that you can see how well they work pretty much from the onset, and you can also appreciate how they make your skin feel shortly after using it.


The Neutrogena Cleansing Oil comes in a clear green bottle with a pump that works well at getting the product out. As with all other cleansing oils, you have to apply it to dry skin before adding water to emulsify it. This contains a blend of oil and surfactants that act like a magnet to extract oil and impurities. Once it reacts with water, it helps to dissolve your makeup, and to my very pleasant surprise, it doesn't just take off your everyday stuff, it actually also works on some super tough mascara!


The upside of using this too is that my skin doesn't feel dry or stripped of it's natural oils. With this, it's easy to double cleanse by going over the skin with a gel cleanser after using the cleansing oil, leaving the skin smooth and soft.

I don't think I can even truly put in words how impressed I am with the removal power of this product - I'm mean, we're talking waterproof mascara, that's how good this is! This retails for $18.99, and will live in my shower caddy until it runs dry.

Have you heard of this new release? Would you try it?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts