Review: The Armpit Detox by KIND-LY


Y'all know I love my masks, don't you? I'm always banging on about how much I love them, with face masks being one of my favourite things, and hair masks being one of those things that I HAVE to keep in the shower caddy. I will say, though, that I never really thought I'd be writing about an armpit mask. You read that right - armpit mask!

This cruelty free and vegan armpit mask by KIND-LY is supposed to aid in drawing out impurities, clearing skin and help those who are looking to transition to natural deodorant. Made from natural and organic ingredients, this Australian made and owned company has created it to help balance pH levels, and it includes a blend of essential oils of lemongrass and ginger.


You're meant to apply a layer of this to your skin, then rinse it off in the shower 10 to 15 minutes later You're supposed to repeat the application daily for 7 to 14 days, then weekly for maintenance. This has a pleasant lemongrass and ginger scent to it, which doesn't smell overtly like you're in a Thai restaurant. Rather, it smells a lot like other natural deodorant products I've tried in the past, and once it's been washed off, my skin doesn't smell like anything at all, which is kind of the point.


I will say that the one major drawback of this particular product is that while it's easy to apply this onto the skin, once it dries it, it flakes everywhere! While it may be an easy thing to do in the Summer, standing in your shower for 10 minutes, this might be a little harder to manage during the cooler months. That said, though, this works really well, and I thought that it made a difference for  me. I certainly will be keeping this up until the packet runs dry! It retails for $24.95 and you can find it over here.

Would you try this particular mask? Can you think of a different armpit mask?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts