Review: No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum

 
While travelling has been out of the picture for us for a while, it hasn't for some brands that have finally managed to reach our shores! I'm talking, of course, about one of the most famous drugstore brands that the UK has to offer, and that's the No7 Laboratories range that can be found in Boots, which was one of my favourite places to hang out in when I went to London a few years ago. What can I say - I gravitate to where all the pretty things are!

 

I was sent a selection of their goodies, and while I ummed and ahhed over which one to try first, I couldn't look past the Line Correcting Booster Serum, and had to lift the lid on this one before the others. This claims to help visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, providing you with a smoother face that will have you looking more youthful, with younger skin. This is touted to be their most powerful serum, filled with 7 times the amount of Matrixyl 3000+ when compared to their previous clinically proven serums.

 

What exactly is Matrixyl 3000+ and why should you be obsessed with this? It is their peptide blend that supports the skin ability to stimulate collagen, helping to provide elasticity and spring to the skin. There is also glycerin, which is a great humectant, meaning that this will help keep your skin hydrated. These are packed neatly into a tube that uses a click pump at the bottom, with a thin nozzle at the top, so that you can get out the amount that you need.

This serum is silky smooth and thins out beautifully when smoothed into the skin. All you need to get out is a pea sized amount, which equates to about five clicks of the pen. Focus on your problem areas, such as the forehead, around the eyes, or the lips - essentially anywhere that appears to have fine lines and wrinkles that you'd prefer to see less of. Then follow that up with your regular serum before you slather your face cream on. 

 

I will say that since I started using this, I have noticed my skin looking a little firmer in certain places, and overall having a smoother appearance. It's subtle, but I'm enjoying it! This retails for $62, and you can find it, along with a wide range of No7 products, over at Priceline, both in store and online. This makes me excited to try the rest of the collection! What have you tried from the range, and would got back for again?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts