Relax With The Base Collective

 
It's the weekend, and you know what that means, particularly when Sunday rolls around! It's time to kick back, relax and be a total slug. Well, after doing everything that needs to be done, of course! The Base Collective is coming to the rescue this weekend, because I've been working out like an absolute fiend, and not actually having that much in the way of down time to recover, and so, it's been great to actually have these magnesium infused products to help me unwind.

 

Today, we're talking about the duo that's been helping me get a better night's rest, especially so that I don't end up waking up with a jolt in the middle of the night with tight calf muscles twisted in a cramp - there is nothing quite as painful as this sensation, which I'm sure a large number of you are familiar with! Magnesium seems to be the only thing that makes a massive difference to the occurrence of these cramps, and while I do take supplements to help with them, I find the addition of this duo to my routine to be helpful as well. 

To give you an idea of my level of fitness, I attend three hours of classes at the pole studio one day a week, and that ranges from pole work to floor work, and I also attend pilates classes regularly. Depending on my work schedule, this can be anywhere from one 45 minute class to six 45 minute classes per week. I've been using the Magnesium and Lavender Beauty Sleep Wash, which is a soothing relief after smashing out a good core work out.

 

This comes in a white pump bottle, and is heavily scented with lavender. I find the wash to not lather up, but it does do a good job of cleaning my skin. This has quite a liquid consistency, and it sets the tone right for the night. I follow this up with the Magnesium Cream, which has magnesium and vitamin E in it, and while it's not the version that also has lavender in it, I feel like the wash already leaves me relaxed, surrounded by the scent of lavender.

 

The cream is thick, but thins out nicely, and comes in a white tube with a flip lid. I concentrate on my overworked regions, like the glutes and calves, and massage it in, letting the tension melt away. This combination of products has been really helpful for when I've gone a little too hard, and I've needed some aid in unwinding. For all of your Base Collective needs, you can grab them at Priceline, or online at their store. Is magnesium a usual part of your routine?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts