Review: Bondi Sands Eye Spy Vitamin C Eye Cream

Bondi Sands is a brand that is famous for doing fake tan, and associated products, really well. I mean, I myself have succumbed to their charms a number of times, and I'm a big fan of their exfoliating glove as a pre-treatment prior to marinating in some of their product. However, Bondi Sands has been on everyone's lips lately because of some new releases, and these have nothing to do with fake tan! Instead, they have branched out into skincare, and let me tell you, blog fam, I'm pretty impressed by what I've tried so far! 

 

Let's rap about the Bondi Sands Eye Spy Vitamin C Eye Cream - this little beauty retails for $17.95 for 15 ml of product, and this is designed to help you appear perkier and fake your way through the day, so that people can stop asking you why you look so tired. Side note: one of my best friends hates it when people tell her she looks tired, because to her, it equates to looking bad, and that is never a vibe she's down for. 

 

Thankfully, with the Eye Spy Vitamin C Eye Cream, you can help eliminate that comment from your life. With ingredients like green coffee bean and carrot oil, as well as illuminating particles, which look like beautiful little shimmery flecks that run through the product evenly, this is supposed to help you battle dark eye circles both in a flash, while working it's magic as you use it over time to help deal with it in the long run. 

 

The skincare range is filled with pastel shades, with each product being given a different colour. For the Eye Spy Vitamin C Eye Cream, it is a peachy shade, which is printed on the tube itself, and on the cap. The colour also matches the product itself, which is quite cute. There is a nozzle to allow the user to get out the right amount of product, but unless other nozzles I've used previously, this one gets a bit of air trapped inside, which means that every time I squeeze the tube, I always have to expel a small amount of air first, and this can be somewhat annoying as it makes it spurt the product out just a bit,

 

This is best applied by using your ring finger to dab a small amount on the undereye region, then allowing it a little bit of time to be absorbed. I love that this doesn't take long to sink into the skin, and it does look make my dark eye circles look a bit less obvious straightaway. Anything that makes me look more awake than I truly am is a winner! Priceline carries the Bondi Sands range, or you can always hit up their website for more information. Are you more about dealing with fine lines, or dark eye circles?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts