Review: KIND Collective Natural Mineral Foundation Powder

 
If you're like me, then you've been trying to show your skin some appreciation for being the biggest organ you've got, and rather than trying to cover up over what you've got, which is what I used to do when I was younger, and when my skin was actually probably better, you're trying to enhance your features and let your own beautiful skin shine through. It was a move that I made when we were in lock down, and one that I'm continuing to perpetuate through the use of illuminating creams to simply let my skin look dewy. It gives me the look of sheer coverage while still letting my skin breathe.

 

While it was a move that initially started due to not wanting to end up with half my face in my protective face mask, it wasn't something that was particularly hard to give up, and I'm absolutely embraced it with arms wide open. Hence, when I was sent the KIND Collective Natural Mineral Foundation Powder with SPF 15 and Blue Light Protection in Light Medium, I wasn't really sure if this would be something that I was keen to integrate into my daily routine. For the record, I'm glad I did try it, because it's actually a really great product!

 

What is there to love about this product? For starters, this comes in twelve different shades, ranging from a really fair porcelain to a dark espresso. While this may not seem like a lot, for a small brand with a limited range, this is much better than what I tend see, which three shades, going from fair to medium to dark, without any further thought for those outside of this spectrum. This contains jojoba, vitamin E and kaolin, so it can love your skin like you do. As it's a loose powder, this comes in a clear jar with a beige/pink screw lid.

 

Upon unscrewing the lid, you'd find a handy little design that prevents loose powder from going everywhere. There is a plastic cap that you swivel, so that you can only allow the powder to come out at one side of the jar. The easiest way to access this is to tap it into the lid, so that it doesn't go everywhere. Swirl your brush in it, tap off the access, then dust it lightly over your skin, and voila! A smooth, luminous base that wears well throughout the day.

 

It makes my skin look smoother, without looking like I'm trying to cover up over it. While this is supposed to be buildable, I've elected to wear this for sheer coverage only, so I can't speak to how well it may work otherwise. I love that it doesn't seem to rub off onto my white coat at work, and like the rest of the range, this is also cruelty free, vegan and made in Australia. It retails for $29.95, and you can find it over here at Priceline and also on their website. It's a brilliant loose powder, and it works well on my skin, giving me the results that I want. It's an investment worth making for the dewy finish.

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts