Review: Swisse Vitamin C 10% Brightening Serum Booster

 

Has anyone else been delighted by this weather? It was sunny and beautiful and bright over the weekend, and I can totally understand how people suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) as the days get shorter and the nights stay dark for longer, while the temperatures continue to drop. I find some of the characteristics of Winter to be quite charming, such as hot chocolate next to a burning fire, or holding hands with the one I love as we take a stroll around the neighbourhood, but I have to say, my heart is where Summer shines! And much like I love my days bright, I love my skin the same way, and I'm so happy to talk about the Swisse Vitamin C 10% Brightening Serum Booster!

 

Boasting the ability to correct dull skin, dark spots, uneven skin tone, pigmentation and premature ageing, all while combating free radicals, the Swisse Vitamin C 10% Brightening Serum Booster contains a set of simple, but lovely, ingredients to battle all of the above. At the forefront of it is the 10% Vitamin C, which is what is responsible for most of the above, while 2% Niacinamide and Vitamin E round out the rest. 

I remember when Swisse first branched out from making supplements into creating skincare product, and there were some misses, but this is a downright hit! The Vitamin C 10% Brightening Serum Booster comes in a dark bottle with pull off cap, and the lovely firm pump dispenses just the right amount to cover your face, and a bit of the skin on your neck. I like that this doesn't have a scent and the consistency of this is quite runny, which means that absorption doesn't take long at all.

 

While I find my dark spots to stay largely in place, I do feel like this has given my skin a bit more of a radiant glow, adding to the overall luminosity of my skin. This has also helped with improving my skin tone. I also really enjoy that this has helped in making my skin feel smoother and generally just better.  I also really like that my skin doesn't seem to react negatively to this at all. This serum is simple, but effective.

 

This retails for a very humble $13, which is ridiculously low, considering how quietly excellent this serum truly is. Given the price, it isn't much of a gamble - if it works for you, fantastic! And if not? Well, you're out of pocket by about 2 coffees, which isn't bad at all. Swisse is available at a large number of retailers, including Woolworths, Priceline and Chemist Warehouse. Does this sound like something you'd try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts