Review: Beaute Pacifique Superfruit Hydrating Face Mist

 

I don't know about you, but as much as I moisturise, my skin has been struggling to stay hydrated this Winter. Between the daily exposure to cold morning winds, my general lack of water intake, and all the planes I've been hopping on, I can totally see why this would be the case! Thankfully, I have a veritable stash of weapons to battle against my skin concerns, and this time, Beaute Pacifique is stepping up to the plate!

 

It's always a delight to see a brand return to Temporary Princess, and Beaute Pacifique is no exception! The very core of moisturising skin come down to the lotion I use, and of course, all the other serums that help to enhance my skin, optimising the results that I want. However, if, like me, you can feel the moisture being sucked out of your skin throughout the day as you go along, then, well, you're going to need to read this!

 

I've been using the Beaute Pacifique Superfruit Hydrating Face Mist, which is meant to benefit the skin by refreshing and firming the skin. It's also supposed to renew the skin's moisture balance and softness, while leaving it with a youthful appearance. On top of all that, of course, it's designed to reduce dryness instantly, and all those benefits come crammed into one frosted bottle with a silver cap that you can pull off easily.

 

I find three pumps of this to be a fantastic way to help me wake up in the morning. Given that this contains plenty of antioxidants to help fight skin damaging free radicals, thanks to the presence of Lingonberry, I love that this is also hugely beneficial to the skin, and not just serving as a refreshing spritz. I find this to have a light scent, and I love using it as a pick me up for the skin when I'm in need of a moisturising spray. 

 

The biggest downside is that this doesn't last for long, as this retails for $52 for 50ml of product, which sadly means that you get very little bang for your buck, but the bang that you get is wonderful! When the days were warmer, I liked putting this in the fridge for a bit of a cooler spritz. This is currently available at various retailers, including Adore Beauty. You can find out more about this made in Denmark brand over here, and I highly recommend that you do, because they make some seriously gorgeous products! What are you loving from Beaute Pacifique?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts