Review: Daily Naturals Full-Bodied Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner

 

I know that I'm not alone in this, in that I have a really specific habit that soothes and calms me, and I'm sure that we all have something that makes us feel more relaxed. Mine involves what we're talking about today, and when you know what it is, you'd realise why having a good shampoo and conditioner is so important to me! For as long as I remember, touching my hair has been the most soothing way to keep myself calm and relaxed, so, you see, it's important to have a good duo that helps in achieving all the goals that I want for my hair. 

 

I was recently sent some products from Daily Naturals, the Full-Bodied Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner, and I am outrageously excited to talk about them today! I was first introduced to the brand a while back when I attended an event, and I remember thinking that I liked seeing an Australian owned and made brand being so accessible in the stores. Daily Naturals creates products using native ingredients, and everything is made in South Australia. They are also cruelty free and vegan, and they make a whole range of products that cater to all your hair needs, including mine, which is that I'm always chasing after soft hair with lots of volume.

 

Thankfully, DN is not just all talk, and even if they were, I wouldn't be able to hear them over the volume of my hair! But, seriously, I've had the pleasure of trying out the brand for a few weeks, and it really is beautiful! Firstly, these both come in pale yellow bottles, and in order to get the product out, you have to twist the top of the cap, which then allows it to come out through the hole in the middle. While I find this execution to be a little messy, it does mean that I can control the amount that comes out of it easily.

 

I find the shampoo to be relatively thick, and that it lathers up nicely. I like that this doesn't seem to strip the colour from my hair more actively, and my hair feels clean without being dry afterwards. The conditioner takes it to a different level with leaving my hair feeling soft and bouncy with good movement, without it being weighed down. The tip on their website is to place it in the hair for 2 minutes before washing it out, and that definitely makes a difference!

 

These have a mild, but pleasant, scent, and I can certainly see myself using up these products over time! These retail for just under $20 each, and I love that they cater to different hair concerns, including those who are looking to control frizz, babes who wash their hair daily, and even those who are looking to keep their blonde locks looking lustrous. For those who are keen to look up the brand, you can find it over here. What is your main (or mane!) hair concern?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts