Review: Bio Mi Skincare Bio-sense Triple Action Moisturiser

 

I'm sorry, but what's going on with this weather? I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, which, I realise, it does sound like I am, but I'm feeling like it's both hot and cold, and I'm kinda sweaty, but also freezing at the same time.It's maddening, and while I absolutely adore the sunshine (I'm looking at you, Hawaii - can't wait to run away in August!), it's a little frustrating to get dressed for the day, and find myself removing bits of it over time. 

 

This is also making it a little tricky for my skin. Sure, it's dry pretty much all the time, but I've also been perspiring a bit, and this particular combination makes it hard for my makeup to stay on my face, and I really need to take extra care to be certain that my skin stays moisturised. I have found that using an extra layer of moisturiser under my sunscreen can be really helpful, and the Bio Mi Bio-sense Triple Action Moisturiser is my current go to, and my favourite product from their line!

 

I was recently sent the entire range of goodies from Bio Mi, which is comprised of the Bio-sense Triple Action Moisturiser, Perfect Eyes Bio-booster Eye Cream, Bio Hydro Elixir Hyaluronic Serum. Bio Mi is an Australian company that  is cruelty free and uses organic ingredients to create these products, and they also have a 7 day money back guarantee, which is awesome! Aside from you getting the chance to try it, this also means that if you should end up having an adverse reaction to anything, you can still get your money back!

 

The moisturiser is meant to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin, while also providing deep hydration, a better skin barrier function and improving the skin texture. It uses a blend of botanicals, including Gotu Kola, also known as Centella Asiatica, green coffee and cranberry extracts, as well as retinol and hyaluronic acid, and it all comes as in a black pump bottle, delivered in the form of a thick creamy lotion.

 

I find about three pumps to be sufficient for the amount of skin I need to cover, and I love that this has a non-greasy finish to it, which means that it doesn't take very long for this to be absorbed. Additionally, I love that this doesn't tend to pill or react to any other bits of skincare that I use alongside it, and that it leaves my skin feeling quite moisturised without having a layer of moisturiser on the skin, causing the make up to slide around. I also like that this doesn't seem to have a scent to it. For a daily moisturiser, this ticks a lot of boxes for me, and for $49, I like that it isn't prohibitively expensive either. If you're looking to try it, you can head to their website over here, which, unlike their skincare line, is unfortunately a little clunky. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for Bio Mi Skincare!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts