Review: Silly George Lashes and Clear LinerBondPro™ Lash Adhesive

Is there anything more beautiful than a stunning set of lashes? Whether they are on, or off, sitting prettily in a box, I feel like lashes are the proverbial icing on the cake. I mean, every time I finish a look with a set of lashes, I feel like a kid in a candy store, trying to pick put the most appropriate pair to go with the makeup. Does anyone else identify with this at all, or is it just me?

 

While I've been in the game long enough to identify the lashes that work well on me, I'm always open to trying new and different ones, and, well, when I find a new brand with stunning lashes, you'd have to hold me back, because I can't say no to putting them through the paces. I was really lucky to hook up with Silly George recently, and I had the absolute pleasure of trying out a range of their lashes.

 

They have the lashes divided into two broad categories - the Girl Lash Series and the Supernatural Lash Series. The former is comprised of lashes that are a lot fuller, and a little bit dramatic - you know, lashes that really make an impact, for when you're wanting to flutter some hearts as you flash those lashes. The latter is made up of lashes that are quieter and more subtle, while still remaining quite fluffy, and these are fantastic for daily wear. 

 

I love that these are lightweight and these synthetic silk lashes are easy to apply, made more so by the Clear LinerBondPro Lash Adhesive! Essentially, this is a clear eyeliner that you shake up first, then apply along the lash line, and immediately afterwards, place the lashes to the adhesive, and voila! You're ready to go! Sounds almost too simple, but that's literally what happens each and every time I use the lashes and the adhesive. The hold is surprisingly good, mostly because I'm comparing this to classic lash glue, which is always very sticky, and I love how easy it is to use.

 

The whole setup is pretty seamless and really straightforward to use, not to mention also very easy to travel with. I almost feel like I need a Clear LinerBondPro Lash Adhesive in every bag, so that I can take it with me everywhere I go! The Clear LinerBondPro Lash Adhesive retails for $61, while the lashes go for $37 each. They also have a black adhesive eyeliner, which I'm curious about, but I do like the versatility that I get with the Clear LinerBondPro™ Lash Adhesive. My pick for daily wear is Aurora, while Girl Overboard is my favourite going out topping. Head to their website to see what all of their options and bundles are! What would you pick?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts