New Release: Batiste Dry Shampoo and Volume

 

It's Sunday, and that means it's time for all the things you weren't able to get done during the week, whether it's catching up with family and friends, or getting the gardening done, or simply just slinking around at home, hitting the pinnacle of slug life, which would be my preference for a beautiful Sunday. Either way, you probably haven't had the chance to wash your hair, and it might be in need of a little something, such as body and bounce, particularly if you're heading out the door.

 

I mean, it can't just be me, right? I imagine that there are tons of babes like myself out there, which is why Batiste happens to be Australia's number one selling dry shampoo brand. Literally ask anybody who's ever tried dry shampoo before, and they'll tell you that they've tried Batiste, am I right? And of course, they happen to make my absolute favourite dry shampoo, and that is the Batiste Dry Shampoo Volume!

 

While dry shampoo in general serves a function to reduce the greasiness of unwashed hair, it often also helps with giving it a much needed boost by way of a side effect, so that there is more body at the roots , making it look less limp and less lifeless. However, the Batiste Dry Shampoo and Volume does more then simply lifting at the roots. This little guy is my favourite because it makes me hair look bigger, with a bit of texture and body.

 

This now comes in a large can, containing 350ml of product, which means that you can now get more bang for your buck, and more va va voom for your hair! This dry shampoo works wonders on my hair, and the oomph I get out of it really adds to me overall look - my favourite use for this, aside from the obvious, for when my hair is looking sad and needs a pick me up - is for that extra bit of volume for when I'm heading out the door to something fun, and I think I actually use it more for styling than as a dry shampoo to remove oil. Available now at Coles and Chemist Warehouse, this little baby is available for $20. Which dry shampoo from the range is your absolute favourite?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts