Review: Inika Organic Hydrating Toning Mist

Inika Organic is a brand that I've really loved for quite a while, and their luminous primer holds a special place in my heart. I've used a number of their products over the years, and I've really enjoyed seeing them evolve and produce new exciting and gorgeous goodies that have honestly tempted a decent amount of money from my bank account over time. Hence, you can imagine my joy when I was offered the chance to try their Hydrating Toning Mist!

 

Encased in a pale pink, almost beige, frosted glass bottle and topped with a metallic cap, the Hydrating Toning Mist was created to refresh the skin, while also calming it, reducing the signs of blemishes and brightening the complexion. This delicious spray is delivered as a very effective mist that lands lightly on the skin, kissing it with all the goodness that it's steeped in.

 

Exactly why should you be investing in a bottle of your own? This contains three key ingredients, with Rose of Jericho leading the charge. This has a powerful antioxidant that can help improve skin density and moisture retention, which can rejuvenate skin. The addition of aloe vera gives it some lovely vitamins and minerals, helping to hydrate the skin, while also promoting cellular renewal. Rose water is included to help hydrate and soothe the skin with it's anti-inflammatory action, reducing the appearance of puffy and red skin. Last, but not least, there is also clove bud oil to keep skin firm and combat the signs of ageing.

 

My favourite way to use this is to spray it over my skin in the morning, after using my cleanser. I feel like it's a great way to center myself, and get my mind ready for the day, while also doing something great for my skin. I also enjoy wielding this as a midday refresher for when my skin is feeling a little dry or tired, and when I'm mentally in need of a breather. I really like that this has a soft, almost floral sort of scent, which I find quite refreshing.

 

My preferred method to use this is to spray it on and simply let it air dry, but you can also pat this into the skin. This retails for $59 for 120 ml of product, and of course, this is vegan and cruelty free, and this also comes in sustainable packaging. I have to say that aside from being aesthetically pleasing, with it's gorgeous colour scheme, this is a beautiful hydrating mist to use. If you're keen on grabbing a bottle to try, head to their website. What is your favourite Inika Organic product?

 

Comments

Popular Posts