Review: Reni Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid Serum

 

I love my blog, I honestly do. I buy a lot of products to support this habit of mine (remember, everybody, I could have far worse vices than this), but every now and then, I am surprised and delighted by companies wanting to send me things to play with, for which I'm very grateful, and I get even more excited when I find products that work well for me. On this occasion, I'm talking about Reni Cosmetics and their hyaluronic acid serum, which is a brilliant addition to the products that I have on rotation currently.

 

Reni Cosmetics is a company that seems to solely do hyaluronic acid serum, and they are vegan and cruelty free, which I can totally get behind. Aside from being Australian born, everything is also manufactured in Melbourne, with all the ingredients being locally sourced. The brand is a little limited, but do one thing well, am I right? Hopefully it's not forever, and we'll be seeing more from the brand in the future! 

 

The packaging is simple and effective - the hyaluronic acid serum comes in a clear glass bottle with a dropper, so that you can get out the right amount that you're after each and every time. The consistency of this is light, slightly viscous and a little runny, making it a really easy serum to thin out on the skin for better absorption. It only takes a few seconds for this to sink in to the point where I can't feel it anymore, and it doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky.

I find my skin to react well in that it doesn't cause any issues/eczema flare ups, and that my skin feels smoother after it's application. This also does help my skin feel a little better moisturised throughout the day, and it's not quite so obviously dry and crepe-y after I've spent a long day in clinic. I will say, however, that this isn't particularly ground breaking, and that it's more a product that I quite like using as adjunctive therapy for dry Winter skin.

If you're after something that is going to make radical changes to your skin, this won't be it, but if, like me, you need a bit of extra help with battling dry skin that finds it hard to retain moisture when the air is completely devoid of it, then this will be very handy! For me, this feels like a bit of an 'old reliable' product - works, does as the label says, and does a good job. For more information, and to get your own bottle, you can head to their website over here

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts